Create a gorgeous stone walkway in no time with this DIY Mold, saving you money on professional laborers, simply lay down the stone mold, fill it with concrete and say hello to your new stone path.
Once the concrete has dried, the stones can be individually moved, for ultimate creativity and customization while redoing your Garden.
The average stone pathway costs around 1,000 dollars for installation before cost of the product, with the DIY Mold, save hundreds of dollars and have it done in just a few hours!
Perfect for gardens, meadows, balconies, patios or any pathway or cement surface you want to add to your home.
How To Use
- Clean/Rake The Area You've Selected
- Prepare Your Concrete & Mold
- Pour Wet Concrete Into The Mold
- Use A Board Or Straight Edge To Even Out The Surface
- Let It Sit Until The Concrete Is Dry
- Remove The Mold & Repeat Steps 1 To 5
Size: 35 x 35 x 3.6 cm
Material: PP (Plastic)
Once the concrete drys, the stones can be mixed, matched and moved individually for customization.